Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Newborn Squeals


The Mad Hatter is in the house!
And oh, I am just here for some show and tell.
Not much of a writer ( or a blogger) but yes, I am part of it, one of the so-called "founders" of this joint blog. Oh wait, this was my idea? Naaaah...

Hmmm... So what will you be expecting of me?
Hahaha, well no expectations please. As Bernel tried to explain earlier, this is pretty much of an experiment. Just something to use up my free time blah blah blah.

Gaaaaa!!! Gotta think of something to write from now on. Oh well, I would just probably be "showing off" some artworks, drawings, sketches glah glah glah... and just a few words about it.

Well, what do you expect? I draw, and graphite is my romance. Probably, most of the posts I will clutter here will involve art, music, food, and just nonesense useless splinters of information. Just nice-to-know nothings...

So I will scamper off now! My facebook i've got to face... Mwahmwahmwah


Maddy!

1 comment: